Material Technology/R&D Engineer
Number of recruits:
★Material Technology/R&D Engineer
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in inorganic non-metallic materials, materials engineering, functional materials, composite materials, material molding, material physics, applied physics, etc.
2. In the future, it will mainly be engaged in the process technology and research and development of optical fiber image transmission devices such as optical fiber panels, fingerprint panels, image inverters, and light cones.
1. Scientific qualification review system
According to the differences in the ability and quality of each employee, formulate a personal career development plan
Improve work ability through knowledge and skill training, and obtain job rotation/promotion opportunities after scientific review
2. Various promotion channels for employees
Technical channel craftsman→assistant engineer→engineer→senior engineer→researcher-level senior engineer
Management channel (1): Administrator→Assistant→Intermediate→Senior
Management channel (2): management (technical) staff→supervisor (backbone)→administrative deputy→administrative level
Skill channel: Junior Technician → Intermediate Technician → Senior Technician → Assistant Technician → Technician → Senior Technician
3. Diversified forms of staff training
1) On-the-job training In the actual work, we use highly capable employees and old employees to lead new employees, and conduct precepts, mutual assistance, and complementary methods, which really play a role in teaching and guiding.
2) Focus on training the company's business backbone, management, etc. as the key training objects, according to the actual situation, train the management and business backbone in batches and by stages, use the actual "case" simulation, "distance network education" methods to fully train The backbone of the company.
3) Difficult training; according to the actual business content, as well as the actual difficulties and hot issues encountered in the work, special training is provided, and professionals are invited to give lectures, answer questions, and strive to apply what they have learned.
4) Professional skills training The training department focuses on employees' work skills and conducts targeted training according to different positions. Efforts to train a group of qualified high-skilled personnel for the enterprise.